When certifying, CTKAO-Expert acts as an independent third party.
The management system certification is carried out on the initiative of the audited organization on contractual terms between CTKAO-Expert and the audited organization. The condition for carrying out certification is availability of the documented and implemented management system in the organization.
The purpose of management systems certification is to determine:
- the degree of compliance of the organization's management system with the established requirements;
- the ability of the organization's management system to meet legal requirements and consumer requirements;
- the effectiveness of the management system.
The main condition for the issuance of a certificate of conformity is the duly obtained confirmation of compliance of the organization's management system with ISO requirements.
The management system scope and the type of work are determined by the organization in the certification application. The management system certification scope is determined by CTKAO-Expert based on the results of the audit.
Subjects in the management system certification cycle are:
- the management system scope;
- whether all types of products and life cycle processes specified in the application are covered by the management system;
- product quality;
- the functioning of the management system processes in relation to the actual fulfillment of the documentation requirements and ensuring the effectiveness of the management system.