CTKAO. LLC in collaboration with the Non-state educational institution of professional postgraduate education «Training center of professional development» conducts open, corporate courses for personnel training, seminars and trainings with obtaining an international certificate in the following areas:
1. Creation and implementation of an IMS in accordance with the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2015, GOST R ISO 14001-2016 and GOST R ISO 45001-2020 standards.
2. Internal audit of the IMS in accordance with the requirements of the standards: ISO 19011:2018 (GOST R ISO 19011-2021); ISO 9001:2015 (GOST R ISO 9001-2015); ISO 14001:2015 (GOST R ISO 14001-2016); ISO 45001:2018 (GOST R ISO 45001-2020).
3. GOST R ISO 19443-2020. Specific requirements for the application of ISO 9001:2015 by nuclear energy supply chain organizations supplying products and services important to nuclear safety.
4. Quality manager. Development, implementation and preparation for QMS certification based on the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001–2015 and GOST RV 0015–002–2020.
5. Internal QMS auditor. GOST R ISO 19011–2021 requirements for organizing, planning and conducting QMS audits operating on the basis of GOST R ISO 9001–2015, GOST RV 0015–002–2020.
6. Rules for assessing the conformity of products for which requirements related to ensuring safety in the field of use of atomic energy are established, as well as the processes of its design (including surveys), production, and construction.
7. Risk management of the functioning of management systems of organizations of the construction complex of the nuclear industry in accordance with the requirements of the GOST R ISO 31000-2019 standard